Helmod-optimized deprecated

Assistant to plan its base. calculates the needs, resources, factories, beacon or electric power.

Utilities
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b Desync Issue

5 years ago

This mod has the same desync issue as the base mod it was forked from. Interacting with the GUI causes desyncs for the player doing it, all players, or sometimes just other players.

5 years ago

Yes, I will look because of what desynchronization occurs, in version 16 my changes helped us with friends from disynchronization, but for version 17 I just started working a couple of days ago.

5 years ago

In the original version, 3 out of 5 players were out of sync when opening a gui helmod, after my changes only 1 player had problems but they played on the poppy version, the rest on windows and threw out only those who have weak PCs

5 years ago

We have noticed no such pattern with out desyncs. Running a premium gaming rig running the VM server over a virtual LAN desyncs just as readily as someone half way across the country with a 2 year old processor.

5 years ago

try using new version i fixed one problem associated with desynchronization

5 years ago

0.8.6 and 0.8.7 so far seem to have corrected our issue after a day of testing. Will continue to use it and see if we can get a desync. Going 2-3 days without the issue is common for us, followed by a solid day of it. Hard to predict sadly. Will keep you up to date!

New response