Bluebuild rewritten

by gheift

Allows automatic blueprint building and deconstruction without bots. Once a blueprint is placed, nearby entities will be auto-placed as long as you have the objects in your inventory and are standing still. Once items are marked for deconstruction, they will be auto-removed and put into your inventory as long as you are standing still. Deconstruction speed is based on the mining time and the currently used tool. Press SHIFT+K to toggle building, press SHIFT+L to toggle deconstruction.

Utilities
6 years ago

g Difference to the other bluebuild

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Dont take this the wrong way but this seems redundant with bluebuild available already. Convince me to install this instead of mylon's bluebuild. Why did you make this?

6 years ago

This is a fork of Mylons bluebuild. In the beginning I just wanted to optimize the mod. And it is indeed faster than the original mod. I think I handled some corner cases better than him. I could have reported them, but I liked the challenge to implement it myself. I also added the feature that deconstructing speed is dependent on the used tool and also consumes it, like normal deconstructing would do. And I added a small progress bar for the deconstruction :)

New response