Foltik's Spaghetti Modpack

by Foltik

Just updated to 1.0 with new fixes and more content! This modpack is designed to massively ramp up the complexity of the vanilla game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Pyanodon's mods, Yuoki Industries, AAI, Logistics Trains, and more!

Mod packs
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0

g alien plant life sample

3 years ago

i cant find alien plant life sample recipe, how do i craft it, dont see it on the fnei or anything :s

3 years ago

Alright, I'll answer your question because it's probably the hardest answer to find. Scattered incredibly sparely across the map are gardens. There are three types of gardens. These can be broken down into alien plant life, and you pretty much have to do that to get the necessary research to make more gardens to endlessly cycle through enough alien plant life to sustain the cycle. Honestly, you're going to probably want around 6+ gardens before this can work, because you'll need 1 garden to make 32 Alien plant life, so you'll need 32 for level 1 farming, 32 for level 2 farming, and 64 for environment farming for duplicating whatever garden you're focusing on at the moment. Then you need to use that garden with 30 Alien plant life to finally begin duplicating.

New response