Foltik's Spaghetti Modpack

by Foltik

Just updated to 1.0 with new fixes and more content! This modpack is designed to massively ramp up the complexity of the vanilla game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Pyanodon's mods, Yuoki Industries, AAI, Logistics Trains, and more!

Mod packs
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0

g Unable to download

3 years ago

Hi, I'm having some issues with downloading the modpack. I'm not able to download the update, and it looks like it might be because PyCoalTouchedByanAngel mod isn't active in the pack (At least as far as I can determine from the modpack page.) Any ideas on how to get your modpack to work?

3 years ago

Yes, when moving to the new version, you'll need to delete PyCoalTBaA-Temp-Dark, since I replaced it with the new version of PyCoalTbAA.

Unfortunately it seems like there is also a bug in Factorio that is causing the game to fail to automatically download the correct dependencies on a fresh install, which I am submitting a bug report for and working on getting fixed.

If when updating the pack it says a compatible version of a dependency does not exist, you just need to to to the mod page in the in-game browser and download it manually.

3 years ago

Unfortunately it looks like they won't fix this bug...

https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=92116

I'll release a new version of the pack that works out of the box once the dependencies are updated to 1.1, and in the mean time I'll see if I can upload 1.0 fixed versions of the mods causing problems.

New response