Foltik's Spaghetti Modpack

by Foltik

Just updated to 1.0 with new fixes and more content! This modpack is designed to massively ramp up the complexity of the vanilla game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Pyanodon's mods, Yuoki Industries, AAI, Logistics Trains, and more!

Mod packs
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0

b Fresh Install - Not Working

3 years ago

Hello!

Just installed the mod pack but unfortunately every time I try to load the game with the mods I get the following error:

Failed to load mods: File not found: anglessmelting/graphics/entity/blast-furance/blast-furance.png

Mods to be disabled:
ShinyAngelGFX (0.18.4)
angelssmelting (0.6.12)
Squeak Through (1.8.0)
aai-industry (0.4.23)

3 years ago

Did you have any mods installed before? uninstall all mods and just download spaghetti, worked for me.

3 years ago

I just had this same problem today. I had to back date the following mods and now it seems to be work correctly.
AAI Industries - 0.4.19
Angle smelting - 0.6.11
Angle exploration - 0.3.7
Angle industries - 0.4.6

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hm, in my forked mod pack it is working. But I'm also confused with the name in your error message because it is called "angels" normally and not "angles" :?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I have the same issue. Downloaded factorio, installed the mod through the in game mod selector, and when I press confim get the same error message, only it is "angels" and not "angles".

Edit: I ended up manually copying all the /graphics/entity/... folders from angelssmelting 6.11 to the 6.12 version and zipped it up and that seemd to have fixed it.

3 years ago

I just did what Zereth said he had done, and can confirm that it works perfectly. Thank you.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I'm just wondering why I do not have the issue in my forked mod pack. I checked Foltiks LUA code but there is nothing in that way, so there must be an dependent mod which have the problem with the angel's smelting 6.12.
Do someone have an error log with a little bit more lines before? Perhaps we can check it over the order of the mod listed

3 years ago

how do you back date mod?

3 years ago

Going to release a fix for this soon

3 years ago

Going to release a fix for this soon

I receive the following error. I am not using any other mods, just clicking on the main modpack file which selects all the mods needed.

https://imgur.com/a/XxtytvG

3 years ago

I downloaded modpack today and got same problem as sergeantblaze.
Any idea how to fix this?

New response