Foltik's Spaghetti Modpack

by Foltik

Just updated to 1.0 with new fixes and more content! This modpack is designed to massively ramp up the complexity of the vanilla game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Pyanodon's mods, Yuoki Industries, AAI, Logistics Trains, and more!

Mod packs
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0

g Glassworks MK1 high fuel consumtion

3 years ago

Hi,
In my game the Glassworks MK1 has a really high fuel consumption. (600/s).
The Hot-Air Recipe (5 Regenerative Heat Exchangers - Stone Brick&Pressured Air) are not able to supply Glassworks MK1 with enough Fuel (For Glass & Wood = Flasks Recipe)
The Hot Brick Item is missing so that is no alternative.
I am not able to sanely provide this Fuel with steam.
Am I missing some really obvious step? Or is this recipe broken?

Thanks for the help!

3 years ago

Hi, you can use anything with a decent energy value, like diesel or tall oil.

But the hot air recipe is not sustainable. 10 bricks for 100 hot air is just insane because the bricks are lost. In another game we played, there was a recipe where you could heat up the bricks and they were not lost after cooling down.

I would also be interested in a solution!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

There's definitely something off about the way the rate is set. Even supplying Coal Oven Gas to a Glassworks MK1 it just burns it all in seconds. I'd understand it from a MK4 but the first machine in the series should never be using that much.

Edit: After looking at it again, it seems to tick down the fuel at a reasonable pace until it hits about 50% capacity, and then just rapidly drains the rest.

New response