Foltik's Spaghetti Modpack

by Foltik

Just updated to 1.0 with new fixes and more content! This modpack is designed to massively ramp up the complexity of the vanilla game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Pyanodon's mods, Yuoki Industries, AAI, Logistics Trains, and more!

Mod packs
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0

g Terror of Circuits

3 years ago

Loving the pack, but the higher tier circuits are truly nightmarish to make. I feel like the Complex Circuits are more complex than an entire vanilla megabase to make.
I don't have much of a feedback. Other than to say, that the modpack is simultaneously making me excited to play factorio, and giving me PTSD.

3 years ago

Haha yeah, that's the idea! You may need to be slightly masochistic to subject yourself to beating this pack :)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

over 90 hours of play time on this pack... not at complex circuits yet. Edit I also play with rampant because I hate myself

Some tips if you want

Yuoki modpack bypasses a lot of complex circuits so you can get some decent stuff.
I installed nanobots because roboport is blocked behind complex circuit
learn to use LTN because I do not believe a main bus can not work with the complexity of this modpack
and learn to use the stacking mod.

Also mad clowns science are easier to make than the others

3 years ago

Yeah. I'm working towards a factorrissimo mega base, currently using Cargo Pynobots instead of logistic bots. They are faster and carry more storage anyway, so I'm not missing the circuits for that matter. Unfortunately I need them for the largest factory size, so my capacity is somewhat limited atm.
Have yet to fully embrace yuoki, but that will probs be my next goal.

3 years ago

his bots are basically locked behind complex circuits. The brain requires similar components to complex circuits Diodes/Medium Power Resistors/Transistors/Printied Circuit Substrats. Complex circuits require 4 more ingredients :D

Yuoki is interesting I feel like it actually makes this modpack easier because it gives you access to substations/bodyarmor/ekosekeltons/personal shields better robots early on.

Personally I took the LTN cityblock method which was incredibly slow at first but now im actually picking up momentum... my design is interesting because I use the factorissimo when i need something more complex in a single cell of my city block

New response