Foltik's Spaghetti Modpack

by Foltik

Just updated to 1.0 with new fixes and more content! This modpack is designed to massively ramp up the complexity of the vanilla game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Pyanodon's mods, Yuoki Industries, AAI, Logistics Trains, and more!

Mod packs
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0

b Error loading pypetroleum

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I'm getting this error message when loading the game:

Failed to load mods: Error while loading recipe prototype "hotair-angels-roll-rubber-casting" (recipe): Key "icon" not found in property tree at ROOT.recipe.hotair-angels-roll-rubber-casting.icons[0]
Modifications: Pyanodons Petroleum Handling

This is the first time i installed the pack, made sure to uninstall all previous mods before i did

Edit: tried a complete purge of the mods folder and reinstalled again, same error still remains

Edit 2: I think i found the issue. The modpack mod wasn't loaded, because Inland Pumps is listed as incompatible with AAI industries as of yesterday

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Yeah I got the same error actually
After a painful hour I've determined its something inside PetroChemPLus disabling this mod allows you to load everything else. Disabling it messes up my liquid plastic production but I can still play till Foltik figured it out

3 years ago

I've fixed it by disabling inland pumps and turnig of the modpack mods dependency on it.
Looks like the latest inland pump update has it listed as incompatible with AAI Industries, which causes Inland Pumps to be disabled, which in turn caused the modpack not to be loaded,, so the fix for pyPetroleum wasn't applied

3 years ago

how do you turn off the dependency?

3 years ago

i edited the info.json in the mod zip file

3 years ago

Hats off to you man that worked.

3 years ago

Back from the weekend, sorry for the delay. Unfortunately because of the hard incompatibility with inland pumps, I had to remove that mod. Fixed the dependency with 0.3.13, but you'll still have to manually delete the mod yourself.

New response