Foltik's Spaghetti Modpack

by Foltik

Just updated to 1.0 with new fixes and more content! This modpack is designed to massively ramp up the complexity of the vanilla game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Pyanodon's mods, Yuoki Industries, AAI, Logistics Trains, and more!

Mod packs
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0

g Missing Tin-chromium alloy

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Need this to make coal gas
"Edit" Coal gas is also a recipe inside the destructive distiller but Tin-chromium alloy is used in 17 other recipes
"Edit2" Also missing the building to make Ethylene glycol it is under the petrolem gas processing - stage 2 research it's needed to make drill fluid 3 :D
"Edit3" Ethylene glycol is made in the centrifugal pan which is in the game "Under diamond mines" you can make it and the recipe is in the building but it just says "can't be crafted in this machine"

3 years ago

Thanks for the report, I'll try to fix this tomorrow morning :)

3 years ago

Added the missing tin chromium alloy recipe, and fixed the ethylene glycol recipe. Seems the centrifugal pan has too few fluid inputs so I removed water from the recipe.

3 years ago

Added the missing tin chromium alloy recipe, and fixed the ethylene glycol recipe. Seems the centrifugal pan has too few fluid inputs so I removed water from the recipe. Download 0.3.12 for the fix.

3 years ago

lol sounds good.

New response