Foltik's Spaghetti Modpack

by Foltik

Just updated to 1.0 with new fixes and more content! This modpack is designed to massively ramp up the complexity of the vanilla game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Pyanodon's mods, Yuoki Industries, AAI, Logistics Trains, and more!

Mod packs
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0

g Starting a new world with a fresh install

3 years ago

Hi, this is my first time on the discussion tab. I've just installed a fresh version of Factorio along with the modpack, do I need to change anything in the configs or can I just create a new world and jump into it? Are there any config recommendation for a enjoyable or better experience?

3 years ago

You can pretty much just jump into it! Default world settings or train world settings are good. Depending on your level of experience with modded Factorio you might want to start out playing on peaceful mode, since this modpack can get really complex.

3 years ago

I've been playing for years with over a thousand hours or so. This mod pack when Foltik says complex... hes under selling it. i'm 40 hours on my current save and barely scratched the teir 2 circuits because the complexity goes up 10x

Only thing i would recommend is getting nano bots because personal roboports are locked behind teir 2 circuits.

New response