Foltik's Spaghetti Modpack

by Foltik

Just updated to 1.0 with new fixes and more content! This modpack is designed to massively ramp up the complexity of the vanilla game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Pyanodon's mods, Yuoki Industries, AAI, Logistics Trains, and more!

Mod packs
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0

g Another progression issue with belts

3 years ago

can't make belts which are a Pyanodons Petroleum Handling item? FNEI can't find it i can't find it in the research and its required to make parts.

Deadlocks stacking thing can find the unstack version tho doesn't do me any good tho.

3 years ago

Thanks for reporting! The PyCoalTBAA compatibility mod is outdated so I'm fixing these issues in the modpack itself when they come up. I added back the recipe in 0.3.9, so you should be able to craft belts now.

3 years ago

Lol thanks I was trying to figure out what mod it was conflicting because loading only pydon's you could craft it :D

3 years ago

Yeah looking through the code of all the other mods, I'm not sure what disabled the recipe either... Maybe just PyCoalTBAA messing things up. Good news is I'm working on a new patch mod to fix all these incompatibilities with Bobs/Angels/Pyanodons which will hopefully have fewer issues.

3 years ago

I'm not super far into it... just before oil but I was trying to be cheeky and rush bots because pydon's bots are cheaper than the others and got snagged on that stupid recipe...

But its there thanks!

New response