Foltik's Spaghetti Modpack

by Foltik

Just updated to 1.0 with new fixes and more content! This modpack is designed to massively ramp up the complexity of the vanilla game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Pyanodon's mods, Yuoki Industries, AAI, Logistics Trains, and more!

Mod packs
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0

g problem with small inline tank

3 years ago

i can't find crafting of small inline storage tank

3 years ago

It should unlock in the "Barreling and Fluid Control" tab once you unlock the research "Fluid Control":

Basic Automation -> Electricity -> Basic Fluid Handling -> Basic Chemistry -> Fluid Control

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Oh, I see the problem. I'll fix the recipe and release a new version.

3 years ago

Fixed with version 0.3.8!

3 years ago

thanks

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello, we have problem on our dedicated server. Atm we need Storage tanks to Desulfurisator unit MK1 and it needs Storage tanks. Storage tanks needs Small inline storage tank, but atm there is only icon for those, but no recipe. Is there any solution for this problem?

We already research path to Fluid Control and under "barreling and Fluids Control" there are Barreling Pump, Empty barrels, Empty canister, Check valve (Recipe), No-return valve (Recipe), Overflow valve (Recipe), Converter valve (Recipe), Top-up valve (Recipe), Storage tank (recipe), Petrochem gas tank (Recipe), Petrochem oil tank (Recipe), Petrochem small inline tank (Recipe), Storage tank all corners and then there are lots of resource barrels etc.

Need hjelp for our Slag problem! ;D

3 years ago

I'll take a look at those recipes. Are you using the latest version of the modpack?

3 years ago

we downloaded modpack like 7 days ago. So it should be latest version?

3 years ago

In version 0.3.8 I added recipes for small inline and small storage tanks to "Basic Fluid Handling", do you have that researched? Either way you should see the small tank recipes when you view that tech. If you don't I think you may be on an older version for some reason.

New response