Foltik's Spaghetti Modpack

by Foltik

Just updated to 1.0 with new fixes and more content! This modpack is designed to massively ramp up the complexity of the vanilla game with Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Pyanodon's mods, Yuoki Industries, AAI, Logistics Trains, and more!

Mod packs
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0

g Early Energy, Steam

4 years ago

Hey Guys, im relative new to modding and wanted to give this a try. Maybe i dont know the packs enough, but im having trouble to build early steam-energy and thus boilers. I dont know if im missing something but cant find a solution to this and help would be much appreciated :)
Greetings and ty for the modpack

4 years ago

There was an issue with the "All Furnaces are Multipurpose" mod, which I removed as a dependency in a newer release. If you update the modpack and uninstall that mod, you should be able to craft boilers properly.

4 years ago

I just put together this modpack and am currently testing it out with friends, so expect regular updates for fixes. You can see what's changed in the changelog. Thanks for trying it out!

4 years ago

Thank you for your fast answer Foltik, i was not at my pc and couldnt answer. I will stay tuned about the modpack and update it. Moreover its nice to see, that some people try to make it more easier for interested people and give the community full and compatible modpacks. i find it kinda hard as normal player to oversee all packs and install it in a right mannor. Again thanks for your effort :)

4 years ago

I know how tough it can be to figure out mods/compatibility when you just want to jump into a game. I didn't really expect for other people to use this but then I noticed that there are almost no big modpacks for the current version! Anyways I'm glad I could help out!

New response