Fluid Permutations

by spiwn

Rotate fluid inputs and outputs of buildings

Utilities
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

b Minor issue: space exploration compatibility

3 years ago

I noticed an inconsistency in crafting times between the permuted recipes and the original ones when playing with Krastorio2 and Space exploration. The Rocket fuel recipe from your mod takes 16x as long as the original recipe.

It seems that Space exploration changes some recipes in the data-final-fixes stage (in particular, it changes some recipes for rocket fuel and solid fuel). These changes do not get forwarded to the permutations from your mod. I would appreciate it if you could add space exploration as an optional dependency to fix this.

3 years ago

I will look into it. It does sound like a mod loading order issue. If that is the case I will add it as optional dependency.

3 years ago

Hello, I can confirm and replicate this exact bug.

(This bug also occurs with the GDIW mod, which has a similar functionality.)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Also have the same issue and can replicate it . Unsure if this issue was never fixed or it returned with an update on the side of space exploration. Is there any alternative or fix that would not require me to rebuild all affected production to not use bugged permutations ?
It seems a recipe edit from krastorio 2 is overwritten by space exploration and this mod does not account for that.

2 years ago

hi, you might want to give this a try : https://mods.factorio.com/mod/aio_se_k2_fluid_permutations
just added Space Exploration & Krastorio2 for an aio, as dependencies so Fluid Permutations loads later,
if that works for you too

2 years ago

That does seem to fix it, thanks

New response