Factory Planner

This mod allows you to plan your production in advance, specifying the recipes and machines that make up each assembly line. It provides powerful features that are fast and intuitive to use, so you can focus on actually building your factory.

Utilities
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

i Seemless sharing on Multiplayer?

1 year, 5 months ago

Any chance on adding the ability for all players to have a consistent view of the plan Instead of using strings to share.

1 year, 5 months ago

Yes there's a good chance of this, it's been on the todo list for 3 years now, I just haven't gotten to it. I know how I'll do it, and the technical infrastructure for it is mostly in place, but yeah, haven't done it yet. Hopefully I'll find the time for it sometime soon!

1 year, 5 months ago

Cool, if I'm feeling impatient & have the free time, maybe I'll look at the code :P

1 year, 5 months ago

That's nice of you to propose, but I think in this case that's not worth it for either of us, since it's such a big and multifaceted feature (GUI, data model, etc) that it's hard to do without knowing the codebase very well. Happy to have you have a go at more isolated things though if there's anything else you'd want :)