Factory Planner

This mod allows you to plan your production in advance, specifying the recipes and machines that make up each assembly line. It provides powerful features that are fast and intuitive to use, so you can focus on actually building your factory.

Utilities
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

i Hide Unavailable Recipes

1 year, 7 months ago

I really like Factory Planner's interface compared to Helmod. However, Helmod has one feature that I am desperately missing - the ability to hide any recipe/item you don't have unlocked.

When playing with large mod packs that often add progressively better ways to create resources, it can be incredibly helpful to be able to only see the recipes I can actually currently use.

1 year, 7 months ago

So you can hide recipes that aren't unlocked yet, with the upper toggle in the recipe picker as seen below.

What the mod doesn't do is not show items that can't be produced yet. I actually haven't really considered this before, and it is messier to figure out for sure. Is that the part you're missing, or were you just not aware of the recipe toggle?

1 year, 7 months ago
(updated 1 year, 7 months ago)

So you can hide recipes that aren't unlocked yet, with the upper toggle in the recipe picker as seen below.

What the mod doesn't do is not show items that can't be produced yet. I actually haven't really considered this before, and it is messier to figure out for sure. Is that the part you're missing, or were you just not aware of the recipe toggle?

Hello, I came here to have the same request. It is hard to find something, when you so new at a large modpack. It would be a great addition to the mod. I think MaxAstro thinking about the same thing as me - "Add product" menu has absolutely all recipes, items and machines in it. Moreover, it gave me lots of spoilers =(

1 year, 7 months ago
(updated 1 year, 7 months ago)

I haven't figured out how to attach a screenshot =(

1 year, 7 months ago

I see, I'll think about how I might accomplish that.