Factory Planner

This mod allows you to plan your production in advance, specifying the recipes and machines that make up each assembly line. It provides powerful features that are fast and intuitive to use, so you can focus on actually building your factory.

Utilities
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

i Math in amounts?

1 year, 10 months ago
(updated 1 year, 10 months ago)

One feature I miss coming from Helmod is the ability to type in calculations for rates. Current example is that I'm looking at seawater filtration in Nullius, and set it for an output of 1200/s. However, that requires an input of 1700/s. In Helmod, I'd put 1200*1200/1700 in the output rate box to get the input to go to 1200. I can of course manually calculate this, but it'd be nice to have it in the mod. :)

I now see I can just set the input amount. This might still be useful, but not for that specific case. :)

1 year, 10 months ago

So to be clear, what you're asking for is for the mod to process basic math operations in certain textfields? If so, this feature request has been on the list for a while, and it's definitely a good one. Hopefully I can get to it soon!

1 year, 10 months ago

Yes, that's the essence. I did check the trello, but didn't see it. :)

1 year, 10 months ago

Oh no worries, it's quite busy atm. The card that kinda refers to it is found here, for completeness sake :)