Factory Planner

This mod allows you to plan your production in advance, specifying the recipes and machines that make up each assembly line. It provides powerful features that are fast and intuitive to use, so you can focus on actually building your factory.

Utilities
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

i create factory folder

1 year, 10 months ago

Here my problem.
I play space exploration and I end up having to many subfactory (I can't move them to the archive since they are still use design). I have more than 20 subfactory and finding/ moving subfactory start to become tedious.

I hope it would be possible to organize subfactory the same way you can organize File into folder in a computer.
The mod is already great, I love it.

1 year, 10 months ago

Hello, appreciate the suggestion and the nice words! The issue with having folders like that is that I'm not sure how the interaction would work. Since mods can't have drag-and-drop, how would you move subfactories into folders?

1 year, 10 months ago

I can think of at least one way.
A right click or a button to open a tab where you can see all the folder, then by clicking on the folder you can place the subfactory in the folder.
same method for navigation and puting a subfactory out (a button "move" on the subfactory).

if right click on something isn't possible this would basicly mean adding a button "move" on every subfactory and a button "create folder" at the top of Factory planner tab.

Not sure if what I say make sense.

1 year, 10 months ago

Yeah that makes sense. I don't know, this feels like quite the edge case. Still, it would be cool to have. I wrote it down, but I can't promise I'll be able to get to it soon, there's a lot of other things that need my attention first.