Factory Planner

This mod allows you to plan your production in advance, specifying the recipes and machines that make up each assembly line. It provides powerful features that are fast and intuitive to use, so you can focus on actually building your factory.

Utilities
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

b Steam types problem

1 year, 11 months ago

The planner ignores building types that produce steam (electric boilers). The temperature of the steam is also ignored, for me, in different recipes, different temperatures are required (100,165,415,500,975,5000)
And different steam is obtained according to different recipes, for example, for most industries, a steam of 100 degrees is enough. Its production (by an electric boiler) requires two times less energy than steam at 165 degrees.

1 year, 11 months ago

Hello, sorry about that, it's a known issue that's not easily fixed. I intend to do an overhaul of how the mod works with fluid temperatures in the future, but until then, this will unfortunately not work.

1 year, 11 months ago

You can add a temperature selection similar to the choice of fuel

1 year, 11 months ago

I think I can make it so it works automatically like you'd expect, but like I said it's quite a complicated change so I don't know when I can get to it.

1 year, 8 months ago

I would appreciate this as well, Pyanodons (especially AE beta ) has a lot of fluids with different temperatures and the solver can't follow the recipe chains

1 year, 8 months ago

Yeah, I think this is the next big topic I'll tackle, a lot of the popular mods seem to make use of it nowadays.