Factorissimo 2 - notnotmelon fork 🍴

A fork of Factorissimo 2 focused on improving performance by implementing several 1.1 features. Can improve performance by 10X or higher. Also fixes several bugs from the original version.

Content
1 year, 4 months ago
Logistics

b [1.2.2] Error when placing belt

1 year, 5 months ago

Placing a belt as output, inside a tier 1 building

The mod Factorissimo 2 - notnotmelon fork (1.2.2) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event factorissimo-2-notnotmelon::on_built_entity (ID 6)
factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/script/connections/belt.lua:69: attempt to index local 'outside_link' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/script/connections/belt.lua:69: in function '?'
...ssimo-2-notnotmelon__/script/connections/connections.lua:133: in function 'init_connection'
...ssimo-2-notnotmelon__/script/connections/connections.lua:179: in function 'recheck_factory'
factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/control.lua:617: in function 'recheck_nearby_connections'
factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/control.lua:669: in function <factorissimo-2-notnotmelon/control.lua:650>

1 year, 5 months ago

picking up the building and replacing it allowed me to place the belt with no issue

1 year, 4 months ago

Identical error on my end. My theory is this has to do with using Picker Tools to slide a factory around, so internal and external connections don't line up quite right. With OG Factorissimo 2 this would leave a sort of ghost behind and was obviously broken behavior, but probably since there's no visual issue it's not immediately obvious that this is going to cause a problem here.

1 year, 4 months ago

I have added factory buildings to the picker dollies blacklist. Thanks for the report.

New response