Factorissimo 2 - notnotmelon fork 🍴

A fork of Factorissimo 2 focused on improving performance by implementing several 1.1 features. Can improve performance by 10X or higher. Also fixes several bugs from the original version.

Content
1 year, 4 months ago
Logistics

g Krastorio 2 Intergalactic Tranceiver

1 year, 10 months ago

With the fact that accumulators now charge inside of buildings, one can take advantage of this fact with the Krastorio 2 Intergalactic Tranceiver, since one can now place the thing inside the building, charge it to the full capacity, activate it, and now have a permanent 10GW power source that they can freely pick up and move by picking up the factory building containing it.

1 year, 10 months ago

I don't think this is a bug, more like a "strong mod interaction". Besides, the transceiver is an endgame building so it doesn't hurt progression much

1 year, 10 months ago

It is end-game for Krastorio 2, but if combined with Space exploartion, then its just a prerequisite for end-game of space-exploration spaceship victory itself.

1 year, 10 months ago

Can you even build more than one Transceiver? If not, I don't really see it being a problem, as it would only really be useful for bootstrapping bases you personally go to. Not like you can put Factories in space with this mod, though I'd love to see that happen :D

1 year, 10 months ago

Yeah, only one transceiver will ever be functioning. But yeah, the point of being able to take it with you via a factory building is to bootstrap a new base.

New response