Factorissimo 2 - notnotmelon fork 🍴

A fork of Factorissimo 2 focused on improving performance by implementing several 1.1 features. Can improve performance by 10X or higher. Also fixes several bugs from the original version.

Content
1 year, 4 months ago
Logistics

g Keep old factories?

1 year, 10 months ago

Can I just replace the old mod and this mod keeps my old factories?
What about SE? I currently have a different mod for SE factories. Do I need to keep that one?

1 year, 10 months ago
(updated 1 year, 10 months ago)

If you have an existing save you will have to install this version instead.
https://github.com/MagmaMcFry/Factorissimo2/pull/69

This version only has the electric network changes, but is compatible with existing saves.

1 year, 10 months ago

Or just pick up all existing Factories and replace them after switching the mods, if it's not too much of a hassle

1 year, 10 months ago

Depends on how many of the older factory buildings you have to replace, as you have to fully blueprint and deconstruct their interiors, and even deal with recursion too.

1 year, 10 months ago

Or just pick up all existing Factories and replace them after switching the mods, if it's not too much of a hassle

This doesnt work. In my testing any old factory building when you place it down again causes it to disappear saying "Invalid factory data"

1 year, 10 months ago

True, you don't get to keep the actual Factory items, but it means you can still use that save.

New response