FactorioHD:Modpack

Replaces vanilla sprites with higher resolution versions created with machine learning. This mod does nothing on it's own.

Mod packs
3 years ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Thanks!

2 years ago

Just to say thanks for the 'FactorioHD' mods @RedViperPT.

PS: the PT in the nick is related to the country?

2 years ago

Hey, I've a been a bit busy and only now saw the message.

Yes it is ^^

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi @RedViperPT...
No problem at all.

~ the next sentence is in Portuguese ~

É que eu também sou de PT. :-D

PS: some of your mods are presenting some ERRORs in Factorio log files, for example...

3.386 Script @__factoriohd_base__/data-final-fixes.lua:257: [ERROR]: Image @ __factoriohd_base__/data/base/graphics/entity/rocket-silo/hr-08-rocket-silo-arms-back.png is wider / taller than 8192 px (maximum)! It can't be loaded into the game!

Do you want me to send the errors in the log file? If yes where should I send them? A new discussion/thread in this mod page perhaps?

2 years ago

I'm aware of the errors, I just don't know how to fix them, the game seems to think the "hr-08-rocket-silo-arms-back.png" sprite is larger than 8192, it isn't, it's exactly 8192 pixels wide.

One of the errors is:

"Image @ factoriohd_military/data/base/graphics/entity/gun-turret/hr-gun-turret-raising.png is wider / taller than 8192 px (maximum)! It can't be loaded into the game!"

This particular sprite has a resolution of 1300x1008, so it's not even close to the maximum.

I left them in because I hoped I could figure it out in the future, and they really only add a couple megabytes to the entire mod.

I'll leave it as is while the game is still receiving updates, if we ever get a final version I'll probably just delete the 10 sprites that are affected.

Eu assumi que sim, abraço.

Se tiveres alguma sugestão ou problema podes sempre contactar-me pelo discord hugogs#8455

2 years ago

This is actually an error on the behalf of TextureBase, not the base game - I'll look into it, as I'm in the process of revamping TextureBase anyways.

Also congrats for 13k downloads :)

New response