Factorio Leaderboard deprecated

The service is closing!

Utilities
3 years ago

g add the Factorio Leaderboard service in log on as a service propreties

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I watched the video tutorial to install the Factorio Leaderboard client, but when I go to the user rights assignments and then add Factorio Leaderboard to log in as a service property and then when I enter Factorio Leaderboard like you do in the video, it doesn't add anything, but it opens another window that tells me what I'm trying to add doesn't exist.

How to solve this problem?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi,
You need to use your windows account name.
(How to see your account name in windows 10)

Best regards,
The Development Team
FactorioLeaderboard.com

3 years ago

I have entered my windows username, then launch the file "Install Factorio Leaderboard as a service.bat" but it doesn't work

on this link you will find a screenshot that shows the error :

https://www.cjoint.com/c/JIiwBhfWhRW

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I't looks like the service has been installed. Try to set "log on as" manually by:

1. Open "Services" and look for the "Factorio Leaderboard" service. (As done in our youtube-video)
  2. Right click on the service and choose "Properties".
  3. Switch to the "Log On"-tab and choose "This account" and fill in your credentials.
3 years ago

I did it but on the dashboard it doesn't show me anything, but I have the mod and start a new game.

3 years ago

I have a problem to access the site

see picture below

https://www.cjoint.com/c/JIjqrvuNmxW

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

You are trying to access the old site named FactorioDashboard.com, try using the new site instead FactorioLeaderboard.com

Why did you go to the old site? Do we have a old link that needs to be updated? :)

I checked to see if any stats had been sent from your game, but there was nothing.

1. Have you entered your APIKey into appsettings.json?
  2. Check in Services to see if the service is running. (Try restarting the service)
3 years ago

it's weird, because I type well factorio leaderboard on google and then I click on the link of the current site, and I even tried to pass the link that you put on your page of the mod and it made me this mistake but now I have access to the site again

yes I put my api key that I have copied

the service is not running, so I tried to start it but I get an error

see the error on this image :

https://www.cjoint.com/c/JIjriXKaRfW

Ok, it might be time for us to remove the old site. :)

There is something wrong with your credentials. Try adding your user to the "Log in as"-tab again.

Best regards,
The Development Team
FactorioLeaderboard.com

3 years ago

I did it but still can't start the service.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Have you tried a reboot?

The error suggest that there is something wrong with your account/credentials. Check to see that you added your account to the "Log on as a service"-policy and that your account is not added to the "Deny log on as a service"-policy.

Can you see any errors regarding the Factorio Leaderboard service in Event Viewer?

EDIT: Have you tried running it with the "Testing Factorio Leaderboard as console.bat" - Does it work?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I did not restart the computer

my windows account is well added to the policy of login as a service

and yes there are errors in the event wiewer

no I did not try with the service "Testing Factorio Leaderboard as console.bat".

A reboot is worth a try.
Does the errors in the event viewer give any clue to what is wrong?

Try running "Testing Factorio Leaderboard as console.bat" to see if you can spot any errors . If there i only information messages(green text) then let it run while you play Factorio and it will upload your game-stats.

3 years ago

I just restarted the computer but it didn't solve the problem.

As for mistakes, I can't tell you, because I've never had to deal with this kind of thing so I don't understand much.

I ran "testing factorio leaderboard as console.bat", and there were no errors other than information messages and so I ran factorio and played a new game for a few minutes, then I went to check the dashboard but there was nothing.

It worked, your dashboard is named: "Sphenaurus servereri". (A new dashboard is created for each new game you start.)
You can see a list of your dashboards if you login.

3 years ago

It actually worked, thanks for your help, now I can finally start a real game.