Nauvis Redrawn

An attempt to draw Factorio's environment graphics in my own hand-drawn style.

Tweaks
3 years ago

a """Feature""" Roadmap

3 years ago

Decided I'm going to work using an actual roadmap. I come here frequently anyways, so I figure this'd be good for me, as well as anyone hoping to get more out of this mod, and to know what more or look forward to.
The dates aren't entirely accurate ofcourse, but it's what I plan to do.

June, 2020
Immediate future:
- Redraw lower stages of the first iron ore variant to be more visually interesting.
- Add more Iron Ore variations, and maybe add more than what is normally available for some real freaky-looking ore patch potential.
- Add a Thumbnail at some point

Less immediate future:
- Copper Ore
- Fish Silhouettes
- Stone
- Rocks
- Coal
- Uranium
- Oil patches
- Trees
- Cliffs
- Water tiles/Shore terrain transitions
- Terrain tiles/transitions
- concrete/Stone Brick tiles/transitions (Should I? Would look kinda funny if I didn't do this, almost like you'd be mining cartoonish stuff to make more detailed, realistic stuff.)
- Everything else that I miss, (please tell me if I miss anything at any point!)

(probly) July, 2020
- Optional graphical stuff for future Deathworld-exclusive stuff like different ores, tiles, terrain, and custom world-generation stuff like chasms/pits/fissures, various arrangements of rock that function like cliffs and even things like mist clouds and other environmental hazards, like lava floes/lakes.
-MAYBE = Alt graphics for modded resources and environmental things, like Bob's Metals, Omnimatter, Tiberium, and Dark Matter (if that ever gets updated, I hope so, it's so gooooood!), Cursed buildings, and maybe parts of Krastorio2 (like creep, metal plate tiles, etc)

After all that, working on different mods:
- Work on more Deathworld stuff, probably the alt factions, or maybe custom map gen stuff I mentioned earlier.
OR
- redraw Factorio's enemies in a separate mod
/
- redraw the rest of Factorio's stuff, like Entities, icons, in a separate mod

After all that? Man I dunno. xD

New response