Deadlock Stacked Recipes

This mod makes recipes using stacked ingredients to produce stacked output. The reason for this mod is I have found some mod packs can end up with major speed boost that even loaders are unable to provide the resources fast enough

7 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

b Potential Dependency Issue for Bio Industries

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I found an odd issue when I downloaded this mod from the in-game portal and attempted to load. The mod Deadlock Stacking for Bio Industries was listed as an optional dependency twice. I had both it and regular Bio Industries installed, and have been using them for a while successfully. When I attempted to load the game with them and this mod newly installed, the game threw a Circular Dependency error, listing Deadlock Stacking for Bio Industries and Bio Industries itself as issues, and would only load through disabling both. After re-enabling them and disabling this mod, the game loaded fine again and both mods continued to work. Let me know if you need any additional information. Very much appreciate your hard work, and enjoy your Deadlock add-on series overall.