Deadlock Stacked Recipes

This mod makes recipes using stacked ingredients to produce stacked output. The reason for this mod is I have found some mod packs can end up with major speed boost that even loaders are unable to provide the resources fast enough

7 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

b Stacked Mining

3 years ago

It seems Kithblood's most recent update made your 'require' of his final-fixes cause a crash.

3 years ago

do you have the error message or a save file I could sync your mods from ?

3 years ago

I dont see my mod "Deadlock Stacked Recipes" as a dependency

"dependencies": [
    "base >= 1.0.0",
    "deadlock-beltboxes-loaders >= 2.3.0",
    "? angelsinfiniteores",
    "? CompressedFluids",
    "? FactorioExtended-Plus-Transport",
    "! Cursed-FMD"
],
3 years ago

The error came up from line 16 of data-final-fixes.lua in Deadlock Stacked Recipes, and goes away when I comment it out. I'll get a save with a minimum of mods to cause the error.

3 years ago

Blegh. No idea where the issue is. I kept trying to narrow down the mods, and it seems like I can't find one mod that causes it. Here's the save is you'd like to look into it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ly56cbea8rhna6v/Omniscepter.zip?dl=0

3 years ago

thanks .. got to love the 171 mods :)

Will find a solution eventually.

3 years ago

I think I got past my mod causing a problem ,, getting this error now which is nothing to do with my mod.

251.449 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for entity prototype "dump-site" (storage-tank): next_upgrade target (storage-tank-2) must have the same collision mask.

Mods to be disabled:
• PollutionSolutions (1.0.6)
• Enhanced_Map_Colors (1.5.3)
• Squeak Through (1.8.0)

3 years ago

Oh yeah! My apologies, I changed my version of PollutionSolutions myself so its dump-site has next_upgrade=nil, but if another mod adds a higher tier tank, then it crashes like that.