Data Final Final, I Swear deprecated

Use Instrument Mode instead of this for your purposes.

Utilities
1 year, 4 months ago

g Exclusion Request

1 year, 4 months ago

Hello mate, i'd appreciate if you could keep "osm-lib-postprocess" out of the list as it has to run AFTER any other mod.

Also i've done my fair share of crawling to make the info file, feel free to grab whatever you want :D

1 year, 4 months ago

Do people actually use my mod on a day to day basis? Wow. But no.

Your mod isn't even on my list, so it's pretty new, huh. Nice pre-emptive warning. Still a no.

In fact, there has been no other exceptions that I've made, except for itself. And Data Final Final is an empty mod, except for the .py file I added so you can go update this mod for a fresh new list of all the mods in the portal whenever you want instead of whenever I want. So there's literally no action from this mod nor any mod after it that you need to anticipate, because there aren't any and there won't be any. And that includes your mod.

Long story short: No. But thanks for asking and offering help.

1 year, 4 months ago

But feel free to make a copy of this mod that excludes your mod.

1 year, 4 months ago

"description": "For when you really need to be the very last. Contact author to be excluded. Updates biweekly if new exclusion added, and author remembers or reminded.",

I used a similar script myself to get the whole DB, also, changing your mod description and lowering the salt amount in your diet might help.
Take care mate

New response