Crash Site Extended


Extends the original crash-site spaceship and its wreckage with expanded storage and circuit-network support.

Utilities
8 days ago
2.1
16

i Slot limit bar

8 days ago

Making all the 'chests' from the ship have large storage and circuit connections is good. I only made the ship itself better.
You could go one step more and add the slot limit bar, the red box thing, to them as well. Since the are part of the chest prototype it is available rather simply.
The ship, now with 100 slots, is also able to have filters added, same as cargo wagons, if you wish.

8 days ago

Nice ideas thk. And I think I'll add a minable item to be able to move it (all at once)

8 days ago

I went the other way, I made the ship, only, permanent. Can't be mined and can't be damaged. Can't even be targeted with the SMG.
I added a couple of the chests from the wreckage, not normally seen but in the base game, and stashed a bit of treasure in them.

8 days ago

updated ;)

New response