Clock

Adds a clock

Utilities
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

g Always in the background?

3 years ago

Is it me or does the clock admin page always show behind any other screen you have up by design? Other screens will show on top, but the clock is always behind the other screens, even after I click on it. I have to move the other screens out of the way to see it. Usable, but very annoying.

3 years ago

what do you mean by "Other screens"?
it would show behind any base game GUIs you have open (they did get bigger in 1.1.x), or anything set to the center or screen layer (same layer as base game), but otherwise, the GUIs should organise around anything on the top or left gui area.

3 years ago

I mean the admin page on the CLock. For instance, if I am watching my power by clicking on a power pole and have the "Electric network Info" screen up, and I click on the button to bring up the clock, it will be behind. Even if I click on it and move it, it's still behind. I have to move the Electric network info screen out of the way to see the entire admin screen where I can control the game speed.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I mean the admin page on the CLock. For instance, if I am watching my power by clicking on a power pole and have the "Electric network Info" screen up, and I click on the button to bring up the clock, it will be behind. Even if I click on it and move it, it's still behind. I have to move the Electric network info screen out of the way to see the entire admin screen where I can control the game speed.

As said, that's to do with how the game engine handles GUI layers. The Power GUI is in the "Screen" layer, which is always drawn on top of the Top or Side GUI layers. The clock GUI is in the Top layer.

The only way I could change it would be to put the clock GUI in the Screen layer, but if I did that then opening the Power GUI would close the Clock GUI, and Vica Verca, so wouldn't solve the problem.

New response