Catch and Release

Save the fish! This mod changes the item you get from mining fish to a placeable fish item that allows you to rehome fish from your nasty green polluted ponds.

Tweaks
1 year, 6 months ago

i More Fishing

3 years ago

You could add more types of fish, and you could sell them at a market for materials. You could also use these fish as bait to catch bigger fish that are worth more. You could also find them in different bodies of water which would encourage people to explore more. Now that I think about it this mod would work great with other mods that add watercraft. If you made this compatible with other mods you could fish from boats to find rarer fish. Oh, and you could add the ability to trawl for fish in the deeper areas to gather lots of fish all at once, and maybe even other sea life. There is a lot of potential for this mod, and it is super exciting! Thanks for your time Aconamos. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

3 years ago

This mod is meant to be a non-game-changing small modification, not an expansion pack. The sole feature of this mod is only ever going to be to allow you to rehome fish.
Locking thread.

This thread has been locked.