Built in Beacons for FE Plus

This mod is an extension to Built in Beacons, utilising Factorio Extended Plus Machines & Modules.

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.0
Manufacturing

i Ideas & Suggestions from MaxelDel

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi I am the Author of Factorio Extended Modules and have a view Suggestions .
I buffed the efficiency Module so that there is the Option to reduce the Pollution by -80% can you add this,
so that every Machine requires a efficiency Module and produces less Pollution.
Next Thing are the Recipes are more expensive then in The Original Built in Beacons there they cost half of the Beacons to fully surround and half of the Modules and give back the same Amount of Modules one Tier Lower.
Last the Rocket Silo is missing and the Minner graphics are not updated.
Timezone: UTC+2 Berlin
Discord: MaxelDel#0464

3 years ago

And can I take the grapics from Zombies Extended Modules to Update my mod?

3 years ago

Hey, I'll take a look RE the modules etc in this. As for the miner graphics, the very latest version of the mod has a quick fix included to remove the custom graphics. I will probably do some work tomorrow to get them updated.

As for reusing graphics from my mods, I don't mind. Note: A new version of the modules mod will be out shortly as the added higher tier modules don't render correctly in the new beacons(I have a few updated graphics to come). Once it's out, I can help you get yours sorted.

3 years ago

Thanks that I can juse youre graphics.
Do you want to play a run of your modpack together I think it's a little bit unbalanced in the Endgame

3 years ago

Thanks for the offer, but its all good. I actually released the mods somewhat early so I could do a full play through with some friends. If you have any suggestions I would be happy to hear them.

This thread has been locked.