Brave New World

by canidae

RTS-like scenario for Factorio. Player character is removed, all work must be done by bots

Scenarios
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Where are the settings?

2 years ago

Hi, I just started to use the mod and I can only see one setting in the mod settings. Is there more? I can't find an icon in game to access configuration settings. Thanks

2 years ago

What configuration settings would you expect to exist?

There is only one right now, which is whether or not you're given an initial set of special fast drones manufactured using homeworld tech.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I also would've liked to have an option to increase amount of chests or in general items you given at the start. I'm struggling to produce basic items, like inserters, chests, assemblers at the start because there is not enough of them.

Oh and I'm also mistaken. it was another mod that alerted me that it has a lot of settings. I though it was yours. Apologies

2 years ago

Try to make it so that stuff gets built without needing the bots to move stuff around.
Also a single assembler that has a buffer chest and a provider chest can be your equivalent to hand crafting.

2 years ago

I may consider an option to increase the number of available chests. Otherwise, this is supposed to be a certain kind of hard. Building stuff without having bots move it around is very much against the spirit of the mod.

New response