Brave New World

by canidae

RTS-like scenario for Factorio. Player character is removed, all work must be done by bots

Scenarios
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Clicking anything in inventory crashes the game...

5 years ago

Keep getting this error. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game but still can not use.( Version 17.1)

=============================================================================

The scenario level caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the scenario author.

Error while running event level::on_player_main_inventory_changed (ID 32)
LuaPlayer doesn't contain key cursor_ghost.
stack traceback:
...Data/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:104: in function <...Data/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:76>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__newindex'
...Data/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:104: in function <...Data/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:76>

5 years ago

Heya, thanks for the report. I'll look into it.
Currently working on a new version that removes several hacks that's no longer necessary in 0.17. I'm testing it now and may release it later today. I'll check if this bug also is present in the new version.

5 years ago

Hmm. Are you sure you're playing on the latest 0.17 version? This error is strange.

5 years ago

Thanks for the response...yes (0.17.1 build 43001,win64) under ''About".

5 years ago

0.17.1 is not the latest version, as I'm typing this 0.17.14 (build 43773) is the latest version.

4 years ago

I'm dealing with similar. Is there a fix for this? I'm on the latest version of the game.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I'll need the report error to figure out what's wrong, can you send me that the next time it crash?

New response