Rebalancing of Bob's Warfare

by Laria

Restores the recipe of the personal laser defense to the factorio default and adjust the damage of the various laser mk versions to be higher.

Tweaks
5 years ago

g "Rebalance"

5 years ago

So you are making the recipe easier and buffing the arguable already to high damage and calling it rebalance? OP Bob's Turrets would be a better name I must admit.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Constructive critism would be appreciated.

To your points:

So you are making the recipe easier

This is not the case, we're restoring the vanilla recipe which is in our opinion more expensive.

buffing the arguable already to high damage

I admit this point could be very true for a vanilla game without any additional stronger enemies, in the configuration we're playing the laser turrets need to be that much stronger. Moreover please do not forget that in exchange we're reducing the damage of the personal defense turrets.

I would read your "critism" as that it would be nice to have an ingame configuration to adjust the values manually.

5 years ago

This is not the case, we're restoring the vanilla recipe which is in our opinion more expensive.

Don't Bobs requires gems? Oh well so long that I played Vanilla.

playing the laser turrets need to be that much stronger

I thought you mean the personal ones. Derp

5 years ago

I see the description is ambigious in this case.
Moreover this mod even decreases the damage of the personal laser turrets as we find them compared to the stationary laser turrets much too powerful, we kind of swapped the damage as stationary laser turrets should deal much more damage :)

New response