Bob's Angelthon


Adjusts Angel's Mods and to work well with Marathon and Bob's

9 years ago
0.14
18

b Crushing by Hand

10 years ago

Is saphirite "Crushing by hand" meant to be better then the Ore crusher's recipe? Because you can just use regular Manufacturing plants to grind all the saphirite. I notice that sitirite is not better then the ore crushing recipe so I wonder if this is an inconsistency?

10 years ago

That part was taken from another mod that forms the base for this one and where I have not modified anything.

I will look into it.

But seriously, do you want to only crush things by hand for every single recipe and do so constantly for hundreds of ores? ;)

10 years ago

Issue should be fixed now. :)

10 years ago
(updated 10 years ago)

Oh cool, I manually fixed it myself in the meanwhile. Thanks! (Also the hand crafting works in manufacturing plants, thus can be automated and exploited)

10 years ago

Not anymore, I guess. :p

New response