Bob's Ores

Adds some useful ores.

Content
4 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Mining

g Zinc Ores?

2 years ago

Im new to factorio modding and Im using all of your mods but im not able to find zinc (using RSO) at all also cant find nickel and cobalt patches anywhere
I had to use the option to make it so galena ore can have those (so no so much of a problem)

But zinc in particular cant really seem to find any

2 years ago

it would be nice to have an option to get it on the other ores like how u did with the galena one I dont really mind having to sort them out but not having any other way to get them other then finding ore patches(which I couldnt even find) is much more game breaking to put it in a simple way.

Im locked out of so many technologies that I unlocked just because theres no way to get it (to my knowledge)

2 years ago
  1. if you use RSO, then RSO constrols if, how and where they spawn, removing my control over it completely.
  2. certain ores (Like Uranium, and in more recent versions oil, to use base game examples) don't spawn inside the starting area, you're supposed to go out and find them.

In my mods (and probably also the case for RSO) only Galena, Tin and Quartz spawn in the starting area, you have to go out and find everything else.
Also Cobalt and Sulfur are disabled by default. You can get Cobalt from Copper using a new copper processing recipe that unlocks after you research cobalt processing, and sulfur (in many different forms) comes from all kinds of recipes, including galena and nickel processing recipes, along with oil processing.

New response