Bob's Ores

Adds some useful ores.

Content
4 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Mining

b Ores don't spawn

3 years ago

With or without RSO, no matter what I change in the settings.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bLbXIcx56L1y2zeSCIOcgcrVv31VugHm/view?usp=sharing
Freshly created world for mod sync. I wish I just knew how to make a good logfile to find such errors myself...

3 years ago

trying to sync mods is a really bad thing for me to try and do. I often work with development versions of the mods, definitely don't want the game deleting them just because you're using a different version, or not using the mod at all...

But that is also a very long list of mods, diagnosing it could take a long time...

However, I can see you have RitnLib installed.

Ritn REPLACES the base game ore generation system, and somehow manages to kill bobores. They're not compatible with each other.

3 years ago

Ah, thank you! :D Time to throw that then!

3 years ago

I brought this to Ritn's attention a few days ago, and it looks like he's resolved the compatibility issue between the RitnLib and Bobs Ores mod with his 3.0 update. We have (too much) ore again!

3 years ago

Thank you :3

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I don't have any new resources spawning either when i have loaded a save game. I can only produce lead plates with Galena (lead ore). I need lead plates for the battery production.

New response