Bob's Functions Library mod

Adds a series of useful functions used by Bob's Mods. These can easilly be used by other mods too.

Internal
4 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

i [Info]Radio Thermoelectric Generator copyright

9 months ago

I just installed most of the modpack and began scrolling through the tech tree to look what's coming to me and the image of the radio thermoelectric generator is too close to the model for mods when they drop in a mission in Warframe.
I do not know if this is unintentional or not but I also do not know if this is just a usable asset for free.

9 months ago

The RTG is indeed a recoloured version of what used to be the graphic for the fusion core in Warframe.
This graphic had been removed from the game at the time, as they had removed all the fusion cores from the game.
I guess they decided to use the image again.
You're literally the first person to mention this.

I'm a coder, not a graphics person, so most of my graphics in my mod were acquired from google results, though I was careful to pick free to use, images as a base, most of them from Wikipedia.

KiwiHawk β˜†
9 months ago

I just installed most of the modpack and began scrolling through the tech tree to look what's coming to me and the image of the radio thermoelectric generator is too close to the model for mods when they drop in a mission in Warframe.
I do not know if this is unintentional or not but I also do not know if this is just a usable asset for free.

If you can make a quality alternative icon, I'd happily swap that in instead? :-)

9 months ago

I didn't play Warframe when they had Fusion cores but I can say that this model which I described the use for was always present and there are also the transmute cores.

If you can make a quality alternative icon, I'd happily swap that in instead? :-)
I am not into any kind of proficiency to do anything. They have Legendary Fusion Cores by the way.

I hope I didn't make a case, it's just very coincidental to see.

9 months ago

I'm not particularly attached to the Warframe Fusion Core aesthetic for the RTG, it was just the most appropriate graphic I had at hand at the time.

I am open to changing it if an appropriate graphic becomes available.

New response