Bob's Functions Library mod

Adds a series of useful functions used by Bob's Mods. These can easilly be used by other mods too.

Internal
4 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

b transparent belt?

3 years ago

i was getting rid of some inactive mods and now, whenever this is active, transport belts look like they are ghosts, even though they are functioning as proper belts. im not really sure what i did and all of the mods i had enabled were working fine earlier.

3 years ago

I've not heard of anything like that happening... with any of my mods.
This specific mod is just a library to assist modders in editing recipes, technologies and similar things, and by itself does nothing, it's a dependency of most of my mods. it shouldn't mess with graphics at all.

3 years ago

hmm..interesting. i can redisable everything and double check. worst case scenario i got it wrong and have to make this post on another mod :p

3 years ago

belt layer updated and the problem fixed itself. so i apologize for not being a bit more indepth in my ruling out process, and mistaking your mod as the culprit. i hope i did not sound upset or irritated when i first made this post, as it really wasnt a big deal, just something that was confusing me ^^;

3 years ago

It's okay, I'm used to false bug reports.

I can usually make a guess as to where the actual problem lies, in this case, I couldn't, so just described what this mod does instead.

New response