Bob's Functions Library mod

Adds a series of useful functions used by Bob's Mods. These can easilly be used by other mods too.

Internal
4 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

b Description text in mod options

3 years ago

Hi, I'm not sure if this was the appropriate thread to post about this issue, but here it is anyway...

I've found several descriptions in mod settings (tooltip pop-ups) which contain the text "with be enabled" instead of "will be enabled". I'd recommend searching for this text in your mods and replacing them when appropriate.
E.g. Bob's modules mod -> Green modules

I've also noticed that in several settings also do not have a description, which is not so nice for newcomers:
E.g. Bob's assembling machines mod

After playing with your mods, I can safely say Factorio would be simply boring after a few playthroughs without the extra complexity you introduced. I enjoy playing with them in their purest version, without the addition of Angel's mods. Your mods are simply a masterpiece addition for this game, so I just would like use the opportunity to say thank you for all the tireless updates and adjustments!

3 years ago

In most cases, the description tooltip was added because addition information was required to describe what the setting does. In a lot of cases this just isn't required, as the name itself should be sufficient.

I've made a note to look into the grammar issues though.

New response