Bob's Logistics Basic Belt Reskin deprecated

by Kirazy

Reskins the grayscale basic-tier belts in Bob's Logistics to be colored as the rest of the belts, with white highlights. Will not be updated for 0.18; functionality continued in Bob's Logistics Belt Reskin, link on mod page.

Tweaks
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

g .18?

4 years ago

First off, love the mod, didn't realize how dull the default bobs belts were until I saw the images, and have loved it ever since, great mod!

So..any chance of a .18 update? This is the last of my 94 mods left to update as of today.

Thanks in advance! You rock!

4 years ago

Oh wow, that's awesome! Sorry!

4 years ago

No problem. :)

3 years ago

Thanks for the new mod. Though I'm curious why a whole new mod instead of just updating this one?

Also you should probably add note that this mod is deprecated and a link to the new mod at the top of the description for this one.

3 years ago

New mod does more than this does, and I wanted to change the mod name to reflect that. Also them being separate lets me maintain them separately, since this one needed a fix for 0.17.

There's a note in the description and a link on the mod page, but I'd have to push a new mod version to include that in-game. I may do that just 'cause.

New response