Bob's Logistics Basic Belt Reskin deprecated

by Kirazy

Reskins the grayscale basic-tier belts in Bob's Logistics to be colored as the rest of the belts, with white highlights. Will not be updated for 0.18; functionality continued in Bob's Logistics Belt Reskin, link on mod page.

Tweaks
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

g What software?

5 years ago

Hi Kirazy. What software did you use to edit/replace color? I have been using gimp to test a few things but I am never happy with my results (I'm a noob). Your end result looks so much nicer.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I use Photoshop, and the specific method employed here was the magic wand tool at low tolerance selecting all of the yellow painted bits, some manual touch up of the selection, and then cutting that out and applying a hue adjustment layer restricted to yellow colors (desaturate and lightness to max specifically)

https://i.imgur.com/dEGwPlx.png

Though for the underground belt, trying to isolate just the yellow arrows will produce mediocre results. Fortunately restricting the hue to yellows produces the desired result without changing the rest/metal, which is great. (The hue is applied to the selected area in the image.)

5 years ago

I see. Thank you so much!

New response