Blueprint logistics requests

by Feidan

A button that you can click with a blueprint in hand to add all its contents to your current personal logistics requests. Click multiple times to request more. Right click to request less, will not reduce any requests unless all requests can be reduced to stop the button from removing your useful default requests.

Utilities
7 months ago

b LuaItemStack API call when LuaItemStack was invalid for read.

5 months ago

Hi there,

got an unrecoverable error when using on quite simple blueprint. The error is:

Error while running event blueprint-request::on_gui_click (ID 1)
LuaItemStack API call when LuaItemStack was invalid for read.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'get_blueprint_entities'
blueprint-request/control.lua:132: in function 'collect_items'
blueprint-request/control.lua:53: in function <blueprint-request/control.lua:42>

The blueprint is:

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

Can you take a look?

5 months ago

This has to do with https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=109883

It was introduced to enable requesting tiles in the blueprint. Since there is a workaround for this bug by dropping the blueprint in your inventory before requesting it and there is no other way of requesting tiles, which is very useful, I will leave the behaviour as is and hope the bug gets fixed quickly.

I understand that it is annoying to have to drop the blueprint in the inventory but it is also annoying not to be able to request the tiles as well.

New response