Blueprint logistics requests

by Feidan

A button that you can click with a blueprint in hand to add all its contents to your current personal logistics requests. Click multiple times to request more. Right click to request less, will not reduce any requests unless all requests can be reduced to stop the button from removing your useful default requests.

Utilities
6 months ago

g It does not work

2 years ago

Hy, just here to say that, for me at least, this does not work.
I cant find any button nor anything. on top right of the screen there is just a little dash that does nothing.
Thank you.

2 years ago

Just to get the obvious out of the way; you have to have a blueprint in hand for the button to show.

What other mods do you have enabled and what are you trying to do? What version are you currently running and what version did you start the save in?

2 years ago

Yeah, hello.
I figure it out.

I always keep my prints in books and I make shortcut directly from the book, I do not keep copy of them in my inventory. And that was cause of my problem.
It seems that I have to first put my print from book into the inventory, then have it in hand and then the icon shows.

Can I ask, if I may since I have zero knowledge of writing a script, why dont you made something like requester chest, but only for blueprints?
Like, when you put print into the chest, bots read the content of the print and deliver them into that chest instead to the player?

2 years ago

Ah, I see what you mean with it not working when you have the blueprint/book on the shortcut bar. I'll look into it and see if I can fix that. It does work when you pick it up from the library however.

As for why I did not make a chest; that was simply not something I needed, I wanted them delivered to me so that's what I made.

2 years ago

The game currently does not tell you if you pick up a blueprint from the library via a shortcut on the quickbar so the mod can not tell it has to show the button to request the items in it. I have filled a bug report (https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=99573) and hopefully it will get fixed.

2 years ago

With the release of 1.1.38 this has been fixed.

New response