Better Alert Icons

by izastic

Change alert icon size and move them where you want them!

Tweaks
a day ago
2.0 - 2.1
111

i Much needed mod!

3 months ago

I have had a personal gripe with some of the UI of factorio, the alert icons being one of them.
Thank you for making this mod, it would be awesome to also address the way the alert icons are created on the map.

3 months ago

I'm curious, could you explain what you mean about the alert icons on the map?

a month ago

Perhaps by grouping alerts together. If I've got a huge batch of concrete blueprinted, the entire factory is covered in alert icons.

If I have one alert on the map, it's okay, but If I have thousands, the map becomes unusable. Maybe just being able to disable certain alerts from being shown on the map might be nice as well.

New response