Automatic Belt Planner

Automatically places transport belt or pipe ghosts.

Utilities
1 year, 14 days ago
0.18 - 1.1

i Shortcut?

4 years ago

Very cool mod !
Any ways to have a shortcut for placing down the ghosts ?

Also I noticed the undo doesn't affect ghosts placed with the mod.

Thanks so much

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

A Shortcut for the buttons? There is an undo within the menu, i'm not sure why the ghost are not affected by the game shortcut but i will look into it.

I looked into the undoing of the ghost via ctrl + z, it sadly only avaible for player placed entities. Since the Ghost are placed via script you can't undo them. You can hover look at the preview makers and undo them via the menu of the mod.

4 years ago

the shortcut I was referring was for once the two belt planners are set and the arrows are showing, then I need to press the button to approve and create the ghosts. Would be great to have a key shortcut to speed up the process when I'm laying out tones of belts.

for the undo it didn't seem to work on the ghost I placed. But I'll try again to confirm that.

Thanks

4 years ago

well you can only undo the arrows (preview). you can't undo the ghosts placed by the mod. they don't register for the ctrl + z feature.

Making keybinds shouldn't be that hard, i will see if i can implement them.

4 years ago

got it thanks !
the undo thing is just something I noticed (not important to me)

But would love to see a shortcut for approving the arrows ghosts.

Thanks again for the mod

4 years ago

I added a shortcut for creating the ghost and some QoL changes

4 years ago

Thanks Xelephant!
just tried and had some issues, might be incompatibility with K2.
it says the recipe was removed when starting the map. I still had It in my inventory and was able to try the shortcut but the items got consumed and can't be crafted anymore.

4 years ago

my bad, just saw the Belt Planner in the belt shortcuts
THANKS !

New response