Battery recolor & Old battery design

by Gergely

A mod that changes the battery design to be the old one with a variety of colors to choose from. You can set the vanilla battery's look to the old design with one of the following colors: {copper, yellow, chartreuse, green, springgreen, cyan, lightblue, blue, purple, magenta, pink, red, white} You can also add these as separate items in order to compare them. Compatible with "Clean Battery Icon" mod.

Tweaks
4 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

g 1.1?

8 months ago

I see none of your mods have been updated in a few years, and none since before 1.0... If you get notified about this post, let me know if you're inclined to upload an updated version of this one.

I'm happy to report this mod continues to work under 1.1, as long as the info.json file is edited accordingly.

The only three things I'd have on my wishlist are (1) upscaled graphics (looks a little blurry when zoomed in on a chem plant, still looks fine on a belt), (2) an option to use a version without the lightning bolt graphic on the side, and (3) a graphic to replace the stock icon in the tech tree.

I see that Wube did eventually switch away from their horrible first "new look", but this classic design is still the best. Really, that was the whole reason they changed it in the first place... it was a bit TOO recognizable.

I guess if you don't reply after a few weeks, I might upload the fixed version, just so other people can find it and download it from the mod browser in-game. Thanks for making it. I'll be sure to give credit where it's due.

New response