Baron Many Little Things

by wasmoo

Intermediate recipes are replaced with smaller components. End products require many intermediate components. Larger machines are provided to accommodate the increased number of inputs.

Overhaul
8 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

b [RESOLVED] Green, Red, Blue chips

3 years ago

The recipes for the chips are gone. There are things that needs green circuits, but I cannot make them, even with FNEI I couldn't find it. What I should do?

3 years ago

The recipes for the chips are gone. There are things that needs green circuits, but I cannot make them, even with FNEI I couldn't find it. What should I do?

3 years ago

What version of Factorio are you running?

3 years ago

It looks like the original recipes are not being converted properly in version 1.1. I'll see if I can fix it. If I can't, you can turning on "Enable assemble/disassemble recipes" in the mod settings, which will allow you to craft the circuits.

3 years ago

It looks like the original recipes are not being converted properly in version 1.1. I'll see if I can fix it. If I can't, you can turn on "Enable assemble/disassemble recipes" in the mod settings, which will allow you to craft the circuits.

3 years ago

I have tracked down this bug. It was introduced awhile ago when trying to get Many Little Things to work with Baron Factions. Essentially, the flag that turned off the recipes for the various factions in Baron Faction was also turning off the recipes for you.

The fix for this is in Baron Library, which is now released. This should now be fixed.

New response