BiusArt Light poles

by BiusArt

Adds light poles with different lighting

Tweaks
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

g Patreon

4 years ago

Do you offer a Patreon? While I am sure you are not driven by this, I'd really like to give you some moneys for your yet underappreciated work.

I really love the style and the effort put into it, not just the graphics itself but also your rapid expansion (I already checked out the Ammo Loader thing, absolutely kills it compared to the old graphics)

4 years ago

Do you offer a Patreon? While I am sure you are not driven by this, I'd really like to give you some moneys for your yet underappreciated work.

I really love the style and the effort put into it, not just the graphics itself but also your rapid expansion (I already checked out the Ammo Loader thing, absolutely kills it compared to the old graphics)

Hello, thank you for your interest to my works, I am doing graphics for Factorio in my free time and I don't have a Patreon because I do what I like and I don't want to have money for this ;-) I hope that I can do my best with Ammo Loader too and I hope that people who made Ammo Loader like my work as much as you likes it. Thanks again ;-)

New response